Tomorrow will be one year since my dad passed away. I cannot even explain how much I miss him, but time is a gentle healer. I miss his warm, cheery voice and huge heart. Yet, through this experience I have learned how real my Father in Heaven is. I have always known how much my dad loves me and I now know more than ever how much my Heavenly Father loves me. The circle of life is an amazing experience. I had my first baby two months before my father passed away, and it was neat to see life come full circle. I am so grateful for my knowledge of the gospel and I know that the plan of happiness is real. This life is a time for us to find joy and what a joy living the gospel is! I love and honor my dad with all my heart. I am so grateful for the strong testimony he always shared with me. Dad, I cannot wait to be with you again and hope that I live worthy to do so. I love you infinity!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment