Your blog is seriously so cute. I can't get over Taylor's cool party. You will have to show me how to throw a hoppin' 1st Bday party. I will be throwing one all too soon!
Hey you. . .Love that sweet babe of yours!! Can't believe she's pushin 2 already!!!!!!!!!! Listen, I just had to get on here and show Danny the pic of Adam in his footed pj's. You guys are too funny!! Go Broncos! Later
Taylor's undoubtably (sp?) thee cutest thing I've ever seen!! what an awesome fabulous party you guys threw! How did she grow to be 1 already..? I miss you guys like crazy.. and hope to see you guys soon!
Hey Liz I need you email address so we can invite you to look at our blog. When you get a minute email me at nicholedurrant@yahoo.com. Thanks. Taylor is such a cutie. PS I love the jammies.
#2 Seeing one of Captain Jack Sparrow's battle grounds
#3 Canoeing in dark bat caves
#4 Feeding monkeys with rabies
#5 Sailing to uninhabited islands
#6 Riding elephants
#7 Torrential rains
#8 Eating chicken on a stick for $0.30
#9 Seeing a rat eating a cockroach at dinner
#10 Flea infested dogs everywhere!
Dad & Tay
Laws of the Navy
On the strength of one link in the cable, Dependeth the might of the chain. Who knows when thou may'st be tested? So live that thou bearest the strain!
9 comments:
It was such a CUTE party! You did a great job! The 1st birthday is so special & I hope we captured all the memories!
Your blog is seriously so cute. I can't get over Taylor's cool party. You will have to show me how to throw a hoppin' 1st Bday party. I will be throwing one all too soon!
Hey you. . .Love that sweet babe of yours!! Can't believe she's pushin 2 already!!!!!!!!!! Listen, I just had to get on here and show Danny the pic of Adam in his footed pj's. You guys are too funny!! Go Broncos!
Later
Liz-
You are so creative LOVE the little house it was so good to see you, Adam and Tay. Love you guys!!!
-Audrea
Hey you did such a good job on Taylors Birthday. We can't wait to see you. You have such a cute little family We miss you guys so much.
Taylor's undoubtably (sp?) thee cutest thing I've ever seen!! what an awesome fabulous party you guys threw! How did she grow to be 1 already..? I miss you guys like crazy.. and hope to see you guys soon!
http://sillyjensonfamily.blogspot.com/ Liz here is my blog i put the spinach salad on there
love, audrea
We are going private in a week. Send me your email address in a comment on our blog, so that I can send you a link to view our blog! :)
Jenn
Hey Liz I need you email address so we can invite you to look at our blog. When you get a minute email me at nicholedurrant@yahoo.com. Thanks. Taylor is such a cutie. PS I love the jammies.
Post a Comment