Suzy is in town for a little while so Jen, Mom, Suzy, Betsy and I all got to hang out for a little while. It was great to have Suzy and Mom over since we don't get to see them very often!



Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Suzy's in town!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That was sweet. I am glad we got to see you and your sweet baby. I will come again. Only next time I don't want to be rushed. Love you guys. Bailey is a beautiful child. It is so fun to hold that fresh bundle of joy. Congrats!
Just talked to my mom today she said it was fun to see you and your new baby--I didn't even know you had a baby! So, I had to check out your blog! Glad to hear things are going well, you still look as cute as ever! I seriously LOVE having two girls close together, it is so fun for them to have a built-in best friend!
Post a Comment