Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Family Picture


10 comments:

Caleb and Suzy said...

I love those photos! Really, they were the first ones you've had together? You have a beautiful family. I love the purple and silver look. Very classy.
Love to you all!

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

That is so cute! You guys are such a cute little family :)

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Yay a new post! I am so glad! Nice pictures.

Gina said...

LIZ!!! What beautiful photos of your adorable family. I LOVE Tay's shirt. So adorable. We need to catch up. It is has been a long time. I'm just hanging out here in Omaha so call me whenever you get a sec. 402-991-3356

Lots of Loves. And two words. HONK HONK!!

Shay and Kira said...

So cute! I love Taytay's shirt!

Jennett said...

Liz your family is adorable! I love the pics. It was so fun to see you over the summer, too bad it is more often! Glad to hear your doing well... Tell the family I said hi!

Anonymous said...

Cutest family on the block.... for realssss. I miss all of you. So much! xoxox <3

Daniela said...

Oh sooo cute! I luv Tay! I like your pics.! :D

Blake said...

We think you guys look like celebrities. The pictures look great, you guys look great and hopefully Boise State will look great. Adam, miss you pal. It amazes me how fast these kids are growing up. Love you guys

Gina said...

LIZ! Ok I am officially HASSLING you now. I have left you messages and emails! I want to catch up! Call me or else.