Friday, January 23, 2009

BiG tRoUbLe


So, on Sunday Caleb & Suzy called. And being a very distracted mom, I handed Taylor an open & very full box of Cheerios. This is what I found. You've gotta love it!

8 comments:

Grant and Katie + Audrie said...

Hahaha! I love it! She looks so innocent...cause she is :) Love that you captured that moment. Turning a mess into a memory and one that will make you smile and laugh over and over! She's a doll!!!

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

I love it! That is so stinkin' funny! I've had many an experience with Ella like this...you never quite can predict what kind of mess your daughter can get into!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I love Taylor! You guys are way fun and I am glad you updated your blog! :)

Gina said...

I have a picture of Max just like that! She is such a doll and I can't believe how big she is getting! We definitely need to see eachother soon! Are you coming to Utah for anything sometime soon?

Brittainy Nelson said...

How cute is this Liz!! I love it!

Shay and Kira said...

Hey, haven't seen you guys in forever. We need to have another dinner night with the Durrants!

Jenson Family said...

too cute!!! Love you guys!

Sarah said...

Um, hello sister, why dont keep this thing up to date???????