Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Obsessions

I have to say that I am slightly obsessed with Beyonce, Rihanna, and Angelina. I guess I should have put a picture of Gwen Stefani on there too, but oh well! For those of you who missed the AMA's, Beyonce and Rihanna were amazing as usual!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Hey Liz! This is Kellie Luke (Sotto)from Del Sol. Matt and I discovered your blog through Caleb's. I also am intrigued by Angelina. I'd love to hear from you! kelsluke@gmail.com

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

My secret guilty pleasure is rocking out to B, Gwen and Rhianna as well! :)

Munns Madness said...

Hey How did you get Adam to wear those PJ's That is so funny We miss you guys We hope you have a wonderful Christmas We ned to plan to get together as couples it has been too long

Munns Madness said...

Hey I lost your number we got a new phone i wanted to let you know about the old navy additional 50 off this weekend and I need to get your address and phone # can you email it to me

Karri said...

Liz, I thought you like Dashboard Confessional & country like the rest of the family? I'm glad I'm not the only one now who likes Beyonce, Rihanna & Gwen! Did you ever see the pics from Gwen's concert we went to in Virginia before we moved? Hope all is well, we love your new background, too cute!