Saturday, July 19, 2008

4th of July




Thanks Grandma Lakey for my cute headband!!! We had a great 4th. We went to the Boise Parade, then Flat Bread's for dinner and then to the downtown fireworks. It was great.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Hello Hello!

So seeing your cutie patootie Taylor has made me that much more excited to have a little girl. What a cute little headband, dress and shoes. She is such a doll. I want to see you more and see you as a mommy. I love it! I might be coming home the end of August. Will you be around? Miss you tons! Call me sometime soon!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

She really is such a cute little girl! Your blog page is so cute too! We need to have another ladies night. Perhpas you, me, and the other Jen can do something together?

Karri said...

Yes, let's get together for a ladies' night! Just hop on a flight this weekend and I'll meet you half-way in Hawaii! I wish! I'm going to save up all the money I make from teaching yoga & English for a year so I can fly everyone there next year for our next reunion! :)