Liz, I am so glad that you found our blog. Your baby is adorable.How old is she now? Are you just loving being a mom? Isn't it fun. I will add you to my links so that we can continue to keep up. Have a great day. Cari
#2 Seeing one of Captain Jack Sparrow's battle grounds
#3 Canoeing in dark bat caves
#4 Feeding monkeys with rabies
#5 Sailing to uninhabited islands
#6 Riding elephants
#7 Torrential rains
#8 Eating chicken on a stick for $0.30
#9 Seeing a rat eating a cockroach at dinner
#10 Flea infested dogs everywhere!
Dad & Tay
Laws of the Navy
On the strength of one link in the cable, Dependeth the might of the chain. Who knows when thou may'st be tested? So live that thou bearest the strain!
1 comment:
Liz,
I am so glad that you found our blog. Your baby is adorable.How old is she now? Are you just loving being a mom? Isn't it fun. I will add you to my links so that we can continue to keep up. Have a great day.
Cari
Post a Comment