Adam and I went to Thailand with Adam's family a couple weeks ago. What a different world it is! I didn't know I would be eating chicken on a skewer on the side of the road. It was an amazing experience. Here are a few pictures of us. Look at the bottom of the page for more of the scenery pictures. I couldn't figure out how to get that slide at the top...oops!



4 comments:
Liz! I tried calling you a while back. I think it was sometime after Adam's birthday party (that we didn't go to sorry!). You never called back so I assumed you were mad or whatever. I am preggers! 18 weeks or 4 months. We find our the 16th of June what it is I will let you know. We already moved! We'll be back in time for the next semester. Taylor looks soooo big! What a big girl! Love you!
It is nice to have a little break and spend the summer in utah. I won't lie. I am doing better now. I was sick probably from 7 weeks til about 2 weeks ago. Sometimes when I eat too fast I get a little sick feeling but then it usually goes away if I just sit still for a minute. I can't wait to find out what we are having!
How fun! I'm jealous! I love to travel.
Cari
WOW! Why did you go to Thailand?? That is way hardcore :)
Post a Comment