Liz!! I love your blog! I am so glad i found it so i can see Tay Tay! My moms kitchen is being put back together this week, so we can have our dinner soon! I can't believe you are going to Thailand!! How cool!!!
Hey my mom said that you and your mom and her could come by my work and we could all go to lunch. Her kitchen is going to take longer than they thought...like 6-9 weeks. Wow huh? So lets do lunch in the mean time!
No problem. I am a pretty new blogger too. It sure is fun though. I work at Hidden Springs Dental. (up in Hidden Springs) Let me know when your mom gets back and we will all do lunch. Maybe you and Adam could come over for dinner and games before then (and Tay of course). That would be fun. What time do you guys have church?
so i have been doing some research on those viruses going around in blogger comments. What you can do is go into your settings and add email addresses to invite to view your blog. THat way only the people you choose can view your blog and there is no risk of viruses.
#2 Seeing one of Captain Jack Sparrow's battle grounds
#3 Canoeing in dark bat caves
#4 Feeding monkeys with rabies
#5 Sailing to uninhabited islands
#6 Riding elephants
#7 Torrential rains
#8 Eating chicken on a stick for $0.30
#9 Seeing a rat eating a cockroach at dinner
#10 Flea infested dogs everywhere!
Dad & Tay
Laws of the Navy
On the strength of one link in the cable, Dependeth the might of the chain. Who knows when thou may'st be tested? So live that thou bearest the strain!
5 comments:
That is the cutest little outfit. I love her little wings on the back.
Liz!! I love your blog! I am so glad i found it so i can see Tay Tay! My moms kitchen is being put back together this week, so we can have our dinner soon! I can't believe you are going to Thailand!! How cool!!!
Hey my mom said that you and your mom and her could come by my work and we could all go to lunch. Her kitchen is going to take longer than they thought...like 6-9 weeks. Wow huh? So lets do lunch in the mean time!
No problem. I am a pretty new blogger too. It sure is fun though. I work at Hidden Springs Dental. (up in Hidden Springs) Let me know when your mom gets back and we will all do lunch. Maybe you and Adam could come over for dinner and games before then (and Tay of course). That would be fun. What time do you guys have church?
so i have been doing some research on those viruses going around in blogger comments. What you can do is go into your settings and add email addresses to invite to view your blog. THat way only the people you choose can view your blog and there is no risk of viruses.
Post a Comment