LIZ! hi I was blog browsing from Gina's blog because I thought I might know some of the people she knew. Anyway! I cant believe you have a little girl. It has obviously been way too long since I have seen you. Are you still in the area? I would love to get together and see you and meet your little Taylor. How old is she?
We live down HWY 55 on Indiana. So really pretty close. I am a stay at home mommy with 2 jobs:) I sell real estate and I work at Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant on the weekends. That is when Chris and Cody get to spend time together. I get to take Cody with me for just about all of my real estate stuff so I still classify myself as a stay at home mommy since he and I spend ALL DAY together. Are you still working or staying at home?
#2 Seeing one of Captain Jack Sparrow's battle grounds
#3 Canoeing in dark bat caves
#4 Feeding monkeys with rabies
#5 Sailing to uninhabited islands
#6 Riding elephants
#7 Torrential rains
#8 Eating chicken on a stick for $0.30
#9 Seeing a rat eating a cockroach at dinner
#10 Flea infested dogs everywhere!
Dad & Tay
Laws of the Navy
On the strength of one link in the cable, Dependeth the might of the chain. Who knows when thou may'st be tested? So live that thou bearest the strain!
2 comments:
LIZ! hi I was blog browsing from Gina's blog because I thought I might know some of the people she knew. Anyway! I cant believe you have a little girl. It has obviously been way too long since I have seen you. Are you still in the area? I would love to get together and see you and meet your little Taylor. How old is she?
We live down HWY 55 on Indiana. So really pretty close. I am a stay at home mommy with 2 jobs:) I sell real estate and I work at Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant on the weekends. That is when Chris and Cody get to spend time together. I get to take Cody with me for just about all of my real estate stuff so I still classify myself as a stay at home mommy since he and I spend ALL DAY together. Are you still working or staying at home?
Post a Comment