My Best Friend Gina was in town a couple weekends ago. We stopped by her mom's house and got to visit for a while. It was so fun to see you Geeners!!!!!
WAHOO I made it onto the blog! :) I can't tell you how great it was to see your face! I love you tons and can't even count how many incredible memories I have with you! Are you still coming to Utah for Women's Conference? I'm not sure if I will be in town, but if I am you better bet we're going to see each other! I love you tons. Oh and your little Tay is such a cutie.
#2 Seeing one of Captain Jack Sparrow's battle grounds
#3 Canoeing in dark bat caves
#4 Feeding monkeys with rabies
#5 Sailing to uninhabited islands
#6 Riding elephants
#7 Torrential rains
#8 Eating chicken on a stick for $0.30
#9 Seeing a rat eating a cockroach at dinner
#10 Flea infested dogs everywhere!
Dad & Tay
Laws of the Navy
On the strength of one link in the cable, Dependeth the might of the chain. Who knows when thou may'st be tested? So live that thou bearest the strain!
1 comment:
WAHOO I made it onto the blog! :) I can't tell you how great it was to see your face! I love you tons and can't even count how many incredible memories I have with you! Are you still coming to Utah for Women's Conference? I'm not sure if I will be in town, but if I am you better bet we're going to see each other! I love you tons. Oh and your little Tay is such a cutie.
Post a Comment